This is Glyph! An open-world platforming game, currently in Open-Alpha (Free-to-play).
This demo of the game contains 14 levels (of 78 in the full game) which are still a little rough around the edges. But, it should be plenty for you to deliver feedback on.
We know you’ll enjoy it, but thank you anyway - your help is important to us!
Be sure to join our Discord, give your feedback and help us improve!
Oh, and do not forget this. ---> Feedback Form 📋
Scroll down to the bottom of
this page to download Glyph! 👇
- Explore expansive non-linear levels
- Survive deadly traps and enemies
- Perfect your skills and earn unique cosmetics
- A game with endless speedrun potential.
- Easy to learn, satisfying to master
Explore expansive non-linear maps
Conquer the ruins! There are multiple ways to complete each level. You will have to explore and take chances to win. Grab the keys scattered out on each level and exit through the portal.
Collect and survive
Collect coins and gems to use when unlocking new areas, but beware of deadly traps!
Achievers earn cosmetics
Grab all coins to unlock the artifact, they are hidden in special places, to win a cool skin or a sparkling trail.
We recommend you play the game using a controller, but mouse and keyboard are available.
Known bugs and missing features
- The full game will have a Hub World where you can unlock and select levels. This system is not included in the demo.
- Cosmetics UI hasn't been implemented yet, so you'll have to wait until we are done implementing it before you can choose your awesome rewards.
- The settings menu hasn't been implemented yet