Great soundtrack! Can you tell me the names of the songs?
Glyph - Switch edition
A downloadable game
Glyph is a colourful and atmospheric open-world 3d platforming game currently in Open-Alpha. In the game, you have to jump, bounce, glide and tumble your way through a series of levels in order to restore the ancient temple city.
We hope to release the game on the Nintendo Switch first thing 2021! 🤞
We also have a Glyph free demo for PC!
If you want to try out this Glyph demo, simply drop by our Discord.
Our Discord is also the best way to give us feedback and stay updated. :D
Key features of Glyph:
- Explore expansive non-linear levels
- Survive deadly traps and enemies
- Perfect your skills and earn unique cosmetics
- A game with endless speedrun potential.
- Easy to learn, satisfying to master
Explore expansive non-linear maps
Conquer the ruins! There are multiple ways to complete each level. You will have to explore and take chances to win. Grab the keys scattered out on each level and exit through the portal.
Collect and survive
Collect coins and gems to use when unlocking new areas, but beware of deadly traps!
Achievers earn cosmetics
Grab all coins to unlock the artifact, they are hidden in special places, to win a cool skin or a sparkling trail.
We recommend you play the game using a controller, but mouse and keyboard are available. 👍
Known bugs and missing features
- The full game will have a Hub World where you can unlock and select levels. This system is not included in the demo.
- Cosmetics UI hasn't been implemented yet, so you'll have to wait until we are done implementing it before you can choose your awesome rewards.
- The settings menu hasn't been implemented yet
- Glyph Open Alpha - Weekly Update #7 - Now with more gratefulness82 days ago
- Glyph Open Alpha - Weekly Update #6 - Now with more blessed spires89 days ago
- Glyph Open Alpha - Weekly Update #5 - Now with new Hillside Retreat!96 days ago
- Glyph Open Alpha - Weekly Update #4 - Now with secret name reveal!Oct 15, 2020
- Glyph Open Alpha - Weekly Update #3 - Now with raspy robot voicesOct 08, 2020
- Glyph Open Alpha - Weekly Update #2Oct 01, 2020
- Glyph Open Alpha - Weekly Update #1Sep 24, 2020
- Glyph Open Alpha UpdateSep 22, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you so much Arnavvations. :) The songs are, unfortunately, both unnamed and unreleased for now. BUT I promise to get in touch when they are released.
A really fun and unique platformer with a wonderful soundtrack that fills you with a sense of wonder and adventure and a beautiful art style that you can spend a great deal of time soaking in.
The gameplay style is intuitive and fluid with unique mechanics that become available to you as you play (won't spoil the surprises here, but you can see some in the video).
The only minor downsides i found were that it was hard to judge momentum whilst you are in the air or when landing (might just be me) and also it would of been nice to have an introduction to the "ball/scarab" like why has it come to life? what has caused the origin of this adventure? ( could be a work in progress though)
Overall the game is insanely fun and very enjoyable and it will be very interesting to see what else is in store for what is a very promising game.
I featured Glyph in my top free itch games of the week! I really liked the character controller and can't wait for more updates!
Amazing game dev :D i hope you enjoy my gameplay